Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
RED DRAGON CONTORTED FILBERT
PP20694 Plant propagation prohibited
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(0 units available now - S)
7 additional units available for Pre-Order - EXPECTED READY TO SHIP IN JULY - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $200.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $90.00
5 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $200.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 6-8 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-5 Feet
Buy Red Dragon Contorted Filbert online. Red Dragon Contorted Filbert is a great new addition to our Corylus genus. It features beautiful red new growth that fades to green throughout the season. It also has the same spectacularly twisted, spiraling branches that Harry Lauder's features. It makes an outstanding specimen in any garden!
Family: Betulaceae · Common Name: Filbert / Hazel
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
RED DRAGON CONTORTED FILBERT Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
3 review(s) for RED DRAGON CONTORTED FILBERT
RED DRAGON CONTORTED FILBERT Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Corylus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.