Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
Season of Interest*
- Fall Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Rain Garden
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PUGSTER BLUE® BUTTERFLY BUSH
PP28794 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Pugster Blue® Butterfly Bush online. Meet the Pugster® series - a whole new look for butterfly bush. It's a compact plant that reaches just 2'/.6 m tall and wide but has the large, full flowers normally seen on a much larger plant. It blooms non-stop from early summer through frost with true-blue flowers, each with a tiny yellow-orange eye in the center. Thanks to its thick, sturdy stems, the Pugster® series offers vastly improved hardiness and winter survival over other types of dwarf butterfly bush.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(18 units available now - S)
(16 units for review on 9/1/20)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)