Image property of and used with permission from Spring Meadow Nursery
- Oklahoma Proven
- Proven Winners
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Punica is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PEPPY LE POM™ POMEGRANATE
pp#31,828 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Peppy Le Pom™ Pomegranate online. Pomegranate is a beautiful plant with a long, storied history - and this dwarf selection opens it up to a whole new audience. Peppy Le Pom™ Pomegranate is a dwarf shrub that blooms early and all summer long, peppered with jaw-droppingly bright orange blooms. They give way to small ornamental fruits - the few seeds inside are edible, but not the primary reason we selected this plant. Its petite frame makes it ideal for use as a container plant, and in cold climates, it can be brought indoors for winter and grown as a houseplant. Warm climates can enjoy it as a dwarf shrub with a wide range of applications in the landscape.
Common Name: Pomegranate
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
(15 units for review on 5/15/21)