Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
YEWTOPIA® JAPANESE PLUM YEW
Cephalotaxus harringtonia 'Plania'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 6-10 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy Yewtopia® Japanese Plum Yew online. Yewtopia® Japanese Plum Yew is a beautiful, compact Cephalotaxus that has a compact, yet vase-shaped growth habit. Perfect for borders in the shade garden!
Family: Cephalotaxaceae · Common Name: Plum Yew
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
YEWTOPIA® JAPANESE PLUM YEW Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for YEWTOPIA® JAPANESE PLUM YEW
YEWTOPIA® JAPANESE PLUM YEW Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Cephalotaxus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.