Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Low Water Use
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Tamarix is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PINK CASCADE TAMARIX
Buy Pink Cascade Tamarix online. Pink Cascade Tamarix is an astonishing sight to behold! Masses of deep pink flowers create an ostrich plume effect in early summer. Light green foliage is juniper-like, but soft and feathery. Tolerant of poor, dry soils. This plant adds unique, soft texture to summer landscapes.
Common Name: Tamarix
THIS PLANT CANNOT BE SHIPPED INTO THE STATE OF CA
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.