Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Paeonia prefer well drained soil and for best blooms protection from afternoon sun and strong winds. To ensure great the eyes of the Garden Peony need to be planted about 1 ½ to 2" below the soil line. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
FESTIVA MAXIMA GARDEN PEONY
Buy Festiva Maxima Garden Peony online. 'Festiva Maxima' is a truly massive double blooming Peony that features pure white flowers with a deep red center. These massive blooms are also slightly fragrant, and reliable every year to put on a show in any landscape!
Common Name: Peony
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(0 units available now)
(2 units for review on 3/1/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.