Photo courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Low Water Use
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rain Garden
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Penstemon is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
CHA CHA™ HOT PINK BEARDTONGUE
'Cha Cha Hot Pink'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Cha Cha™ Hot Pink Beardtongue online. Cha Cha™ Hot Pink Penstemon is a showy new perennial that has a multitude hot pink flowers. This Penstemon has a bushy compact habit and long bloom time. It is a real stand out in any perennial garden.
Common Name: Beardtongue
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.