Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CHA CHA™ CHERRY BEARDTONGUE
'Cha Cha Cherry'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 20-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 20-22 Inches
Buy Cha Cha Cherry Beardtongue online. This new addition to the Cha Cha™ Series has dark cherry-red flowers and a upright, bushy habit. It is very free- and blooms from spring to late fall. The lovely dark seed heads are great for arrangements.
Family: Plantaginaceae · Common Name: Beardtongue
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CHA CHA™ CHERRY BEARDTONGUE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CHA CHA™ CHERRY BEARDTONGUE
CHA CHA™ CHERRY BEARDTONGUE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Penstemon is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.