Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Oso Easy® Roses are quite possibly the easiest roses to grow. Free from normal diseases that effect most other roses and they adapt to most conditions. Best flowering with 6 or more hours of sunlight per day. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Oso Easy® roses were born and have emerged as a whole new class of rose. So throw away the sprayer and enjoy these roses because they're Oso Easy for both the grower and the gardener.
OSO EASY® URBAN LEGEND® ROSE
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited,CPBRAF
Buy Oso Easy® Urban Legend® Rose online. Let Oso Easy® Urban Legend® is the newest disease-resistant landscape rose in this best-selling series. True-red, semi-double flowers in early summer and continue through the first hard frost. A crown of lush yellow stamens in the center add interest and contrast. Dark green glossy foliage resists powdery mildew and black spot.
Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(11 units available now - S)
Add to Cart