Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Dried Flowers
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Oso Easy® Roses are quite possibly the easiest roses to grow. Free from normal diseases that effect most other roses and they adapt to most conditions. Best flowering with 6 or more hours of sunlight per day. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Oso Easy® roses were born and have emerged as a whole new class of rose. So throw away the sprayer and enjoy these roses because they're Oso Easy for both the grower and the gardener.
OSO EASY® CHERRY PIE ROSE
PPAF CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Oso Easy® Cherry Pie Rose online. A tasty, new, Oso Easy® rose that produces an abundance of bright, candied apple red flowers. The flowers are large and single, accentuated with bright yellow stamens. Typical of all the Oso Easy roses the foliage is glossy and highly disease resistant.
Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(21 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(42 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)