Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
THIS PLANT IS PROHIBITED IN THESE STATES: WI (Details)
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
5 gallon Potted - 5-6 ft tall
(120 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $160.00 In Stock
7 gallon Potted - 6-8 ft tall
(42 units - G) Available Now - Details - pick up only
List Price $225.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 40-60 Feet · Mature Spread: 50-60 Feet
Buy Sawtooth Oak online. Is dense and pyramidal in youth, but becoming oval-rounded to broad-rounded at maturity. Leaves are a brilliant yellow to golden yellow when opening in spring then turning dark lustrous green in summer changing back to yellow in fall. The acorns are beautifully colored and come covered in one of the fanciest hulls of all the oaks.
Family: Fagaceae · Common Name: Oak
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SAWTOOTH OAK Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for SAWTOOTH OAK
SAWTOOTH OAK Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Quercus is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.