Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
5 gallon Potted - 5-6 ft tall
(0 units) Available Now - Details -
List Price $170.00
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 40-60 Feet · Mature Spread: 40-50 Feet
Buy Nuttall Oak online. Has lustrous reddish purple new growth turning to dark green in summer and has a striking red fall color. A stately deciduous tree with an open branching habit and distinctive large cupped acorns. Wonderful shade tree as it grows well in acid or poorly drained soils.Makes an excellent specimen or background tree.
Family: Fagaceae · Common Name: Oak
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
NUTALL OAK Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for NUTALL OAK
NUTALL OAK Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Quercus is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About NUTALL OAK
Nuttall Oak is an excellent shade tree for any landscape.Good fall color adds to this tree's list of desirable features.