Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
VIOLET PROFUSION MEADOW SAGE
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Violet Profusion Meadow Sage online. Pink Profusion Meadow Sage is going to greatly impress you with its repeat show of profuse flowers! The flowers are violet purple and rise above beautiful green foliage.
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 14-16 Inches · Mature Spread: 16-20 Inches
Purchase VIOLET PROFUSION MEADOW SAGE Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) Standard Package
List Price $25.00
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
VIOLET PROFUSION MEADOW SAGE Plant Characteristics
|•||Proven Winners Perennials|
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for VIOLET PROFUSION MEADOW SAGE
VIOLET PROFUSION MEADOW SAGE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Salvia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.