Photo courtesy of Ball Horticultural Company
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Salvia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
SALLYROSA™ APRIL NIGHT MEADOW SAGE
PP26520 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sallyrosa™ April Night Meadow Sage online. An earlier bloomer than May Night Salvia with blue-violet flower spikes. A petite plant that is upright and sturdy.
Common Name: Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)