Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
ROSE MARVEL MEADOW SAGE
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Rose Marvel Salvia online. Bright rose-pink flower spikes top 10 to 12-inch tall plants in summer. Meadow Sage is best used in highly visible areas in beds and borders. Remove spent flowers to promote second blooming. Butterflies and hummingbirds adore it.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 10-12 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Purchase ROSE MARVEL MEADOW SAGE Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(195 units available now - G) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
ROSE MARVEL MEADOW SAGE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for ROSE MARVEL MEADOW SAGE
ROSE MARVEL MEADOW SAGE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Salvia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About ROSE MARVEL MEADOW SAGE
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.