Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Salvia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
MARCUS MEADOW SAGE
PP13322 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Marcus Salvia online. A new dwarf Salvia for the front border or even as a ground cover. Intense blue-violet long lasting flowers bloom on 9" spikes in mid summer. Zone 4-7. Easy to grow.
Common Name: Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(6 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart