Image property of and used with permission from Walter's Gardens
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Dark Pink
- Hot Pink/Fuchsia
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Salvia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
BUMBLEBERRY MEADOW SAGE
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Bumbleberry Meadow Sage online. 'Bumbleberry' produces dark pink, almost fuchsia pink flowers atop green foliage. The blooms on this plant are so bright, it makes other pink Meadow Sages look pale.
Common Name: Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(22 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart