Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
RUBY TEARS™ CRABAPPLE
PP22001 Plant propagation prohibited
RUBY TEARS™ CRABAPPLE Hardiness Zone: 4-7
Buy First Editions® Ruby Tears™ Crabapple online. Ruby Tears™ Crabapple has a natural weeping form, similar to 'Louisa', but with burgundy-green foliage similar to 'Prairifire'. Pink flowers cover the branches each spring that give way to attractive dark red fruit on this graceful small tree.
Mature Height: 8-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-12 Feet
Purchase RUBY TEARS™ CRABAPPLE Online:
Root Pouch 7 gallon - 6-8 ft tall
(0 units available now) - pick up only Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $225.00
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 4-5 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Standard Package Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $150.00
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Apple / Crabapple
Malus species cannot be shipped into CA, OR, or WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
RUBY TEARS™ CRABAPPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
0 review(s) for RUBY TEARS™ CRABAPPLE
RUBY TEARS™ CRABAPPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Malus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.