Photo courtesy of Bailey Nurseries
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Loropetalum is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions.Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
SPARKLING SANGRIA LOROPETALUM
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sparkling Sangria™ Loropetalum online. Sparkling Sangria™ is the big brother version of Crimson Fire™. It is a larger shrub that is suitable for hedges, groupings and masses. Pink flowers erupt in spring and add to the plant's richness.
Common Name: Fringe Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(12 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
(1 units for review on 3/1/22)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart