Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SPARKLING SANGRIA LOROPETALUM
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sparkling Sangria™ Loropetalum online. Sparkling Sangria™ is the big brother version of Crimson Fire™. It is a larger shrub that is suitable for hedges, groupings and masses. Pink flowers erupt in spring and add to the plant's richness.
Hardiness Zone: 7-9 · Mature Height: 6-8 Feet · Mature Spread: 6-8 Feet
Purchase SPARKLING SANGRIA LOROPETALUM Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(12 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
Family: Hamamelidaceae · Common Name: Fringe Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SPARKLING SANGRIA LOROPETALUM Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for SPARKLING SANGRIA LOROPETALUM
SPARKLING SANGRIA LOROPETALUM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Loropetalum is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions.Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.