Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BURGUNDY BLAST LOROPETALUM
Loropetalum chinensis 'Burgundy Blast'
Buy Burgundy Blast Loropetalum online. Is an evergreen shrub that has rich burgundy new foliage and then matures to purple-green. The fringed hot pink flowers appear in abundance in spring and sporadically during summer. Can mature at 6-8 feet tall and wide if not sheared. Best spring foliage color of the Loropetalum group.
Hardiness Zone: 7-10 · Mature Height: 6-8 Feet · Mature Spread: 6-8 Feet
Purchase BURGUNDY BLAST LOROPETALUM Online:
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
Family: Hamamelidaceae · Common Name: Fringe Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BURGUNDY BLAST LOROPETALUM Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BURGUNDY BLAST LOROPETALUM
BURGUNDY BLAST LOROPETALUM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Loropetalum is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions.Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About BURGUNDY BLAST LOROPETALUM
Loropetalum also makes a fantastic container plant for patios and decks. Thrives in Sun or Shade