Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Loropetalum is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions.Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Loropetalum also makes a fantastic container plant for patios and decks. Thrives in Sun or Shade
JAZZ HANDS™ DWARF PINK LOROPETALUM
PP27750 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Jazz Hands™ Dwarf Pink Loropetalum online. Jazz Hands™ Dwarf Pink Loropetalum is an extremely showy dwarf Loropetalum with purple foliage. The cool purple foliage has a cranberry undercurrent that contrasts beautifully with the hot pink blooms. This gorgeous little plant is a great match with Jazz Hands™ Dwarf White Loropetalum.
Common Name: Fringe Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(21 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.