- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Wind/Dust Break
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Lonicera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
YEZBERRY® MAXIE™ HASKAP
PP28622 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Yezberry® Maxie™ Haskap online. Yezberry® Maxie™ Japanese Haskap is a truly tasty berry that just about anyone can grow. Yellow flowers appear in very early spring (it will almost certainly be the first thing to bloom in your landscape each year) and develop into luscious blue berries in early summer. No spraying or fussy pruning is required to get a harvest of fruit so tasty, you'll want to eat it as fast as you can pluck them from the stems. This exceptionally hardy shrub grows well in sun or part shade and doesn't need any special soil in order to thrive. Plant Yezberry® Maxie™ haskap within 50'/15.2 m of another Yezberry® variety to ensure an abundant fruit set.
Common Name: Honeysuckle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)