Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Compact Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Dry Soils
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rain Garden
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
LO & BEHOLD® BLUE CHIP JR. BUTTERFLY BUSH
'Blue Chip Jr.'
PPAF CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Lo & Behold® Blue Chip Jr. Butterfly Bush online. Lo & Behold® Blue Chip Jr. Butterfly Bush is smaller than the original, less brittle, and has attractive silver-green leaves. It is great for mass plantings, containers or mixed into perennial gardens. It flowers from mid-summer to frost.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(13 units available now - S)
(24 units arriving on 6/15/18)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
(10 units arriving on 3/1/18)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)