Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LIME RICKEY® HYDRANGEA
PP28858 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Lime Rickey® Hydrangeaonline. Hot summer weather calls for a refreshing Lime Rickey® Cool, lime-green flowers appear each summer, even after harsh winters. The large, full mophead flowers are held on powerfully strong stems that are unphased by even serious summer rainfall. Makes a great cut flower, fresh or dried, and attracts pollinators by the score.
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 4-5 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Purchase LIME RICKEY® HYDRANGEA Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $40.00
Family: Hydrangeaceae · Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LIME RICKEY® HYDRANGEA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LIME RICKEY® HYDRANGEA
LIME RICKEY® HYDRANGEA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.