Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
RED PIXIE LILAC
Syringa x pubescens 'Red Pixie'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 2-7 · Mature Height: 4-6 Feet · Mature Spread: 7-8 Feet
Buy Red Pixie Lilac online. Red Pixie Lilac is an interesting hybrid that is a seedling of S. julianae 'Hers' that has apparently cross pollinated with S. meyeri. The leaves are small in size like S. meyeri, and it has branching that is quite horizontal that are loaded with dark reddish purple blooms fade to a pale pink.
Family: Oleaceae · Common Name: Lilac
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
RED PIXIE LILAC Plant Characteristics
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
|•||Prefers Full Sun in Northern States|
0 review(s) for RED PIXIE LILAC
RED PIXIE LILAC Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Syringa is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About RED PIXIE LILAC
Lilacs prefer moist well drained soil.