Courtesy of spring Meadow Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Cut Flowers
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Dried Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Syringa is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
Syringa x hyacinthiflora
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Pocahontas Lilac online. A early bloomer with very fragrant, deep reddish-purple single flowers. This is a very distinctive and popular color.
Common Name: Lilac
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.