Image used with permission from Bailey Nurseries
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Syringa is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
LITTLE LADY™ LILAC
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Little Lady™ Lilac online. Imagine the beautifully fragrant flowers of 'Miss Kim' lilac on a more compact, restrained plant. That is exactly what you have with Little Lady™. In late spring, the dark pink buds open to lilac pink, with a heady fragrance that will tickle your nose! The foliage is similar to 'Miss Kim' and is a nice fresh green. The mature size makes this plant perfect for foundation plantings, but it can also be used en masse, or as an informal hedge where you don't need a lot of height. At maturity, it is about half the size of 'Miss Kim'.
Common Name: Lilac
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)