Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
AGINCOURT BEAUTY FRENCH LILAC
Syringa vulgaris 'Agincourt Beauty'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 3-7 · Mature Height: 8-15 Feet · Mature Spread: 6-12 Feet
Buy Agincourt Beauty French Lilac online. Agincourt Beauty French Lilac is a wonderful medium to large growing shrub that blooms large clusters of lavender purple flowers in spring, It makes a fantastic cut flower, and will add wonderful fragrance to your landscape and flower designs.
Family: Oleaceae · Common Name: Lilac
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
AGINCOURT BEAUTY FRENCH LILAC Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for AGINCOURT BEAUTY FRENCH LILAC
AGINCOURT BEAUTY FRENCH LILAC Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Syringa is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About AGINCOURT BEAUTY FRENCH LILAC
Old Fashion Lilac (Syringa vulgaris) is the most fragrant of the lilacs.