Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
LIL' KIM™ ALTHEA
PP19547 CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
AKA: Lil' Kim™ Rose of Sharon
Buy Lil' Kim™ Althea online. This Althea is the first dwarf Rose of Sharon! Lil' Kim is unique little shrub with dainty little white flowers punctuated with a showy red eye. The plant appear to be a polyploid because it has thick, dark green leaves and the flowers last for three days instead of the typical one day before falling. Creates many new landscape and garden uses; great for mixed containers, mixed perennial beds or for around decks or entry gardens.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(18 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(45 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(52 units available now - SG)
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(0 units available now)