Image courtesy of Terra Nova Nursery
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Cuttings or Divisions
- Tissue Culture
Season of Interest*
- Winter Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Helleborus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
MELLOW YELLOW LENTEN ROSE
Buy Mellow Yellow Lenten Rose online. Yellow is the most challenging color to breed into Hellebores. One of the world's top hybridizers, Marietta O'Byrne has created this wonderful group of single yellows with the occasional apricot surprise! Some are splashed or tinted with picotee edges. All Hellebores are shade and deer resistant!
Common Name: Lenton Rose / Hellebore
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)