Courtesy of Terra Nova Nursery
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Light Pink
- Dark Pink
- Light Yellow
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Salt Tolerant
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Winter Flowering
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Helleborus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
AMBER GEM WINTER JEWELS™ LENTEN ROSE
Buy Amber Gem Winter Jewels™ Lenten Rose online. This is a double apricot dream! The blooms are yellow infused and splashed with red pinks and apricot colors. This is probably one of the rarest of colors in the Hellebores family.
Common Name: Lenton Rose / Hellebore
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)