Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Compact Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Erosion Control
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Juniperus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
BAR HARBOR JUNIPER
Buy Bar Harbor Juniper online. Low growing prostrate ground cover. Foliage is very blue with blue-gray summer color and blue to light blue-purple winter color. Good tough evergreen groundcover.
Common Name: Juniper
Juniper species cannot be shipped into CA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(50 units available now - R)
Add to Cart
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)