Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
MARLEY'S PINK® WEEPING JAPANESE SNOWBELL
Styrax japonica 'JL Weeping'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 8-12 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Buy Marley's Pink® Weeping Japanese Snowbell online. Marley's Pink® exhibits leaves much larger in length and width, darker green, and glossier than most other cultivars of Styrax. The true magnificence of this tree is in the profuse blooms, as they are a lustrous pink shade, with light sweet fragrance of cotton candy. The fall color is bright lemon-yellow.
Family: Styracaceae · Common Name: Snowbell
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MARLEY'S PINK® WEEPING JAPANESE SNOWBELL Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for MARLEY'S PINK® WEEPING JAPANESE SNOWBELL
MARLEY'S PINK® WEEPING JAPANESE SNOWBELL Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Styrax is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.