- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Polemonium prefers mild climates and well drained soil. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Introduced by Adrian Bloom, Blooms of Bressingham.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
BRESSINGHAM PURPLE JACOB'S LADDER
PP15367 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Bressingham Purple online. This NEW Polemonium sports clusters of stunning light blue flowers a top tufts of rich glossy, purplish foliage. A great plant for moist shady gardens, and mixed among Hosta's and Astilbe.
Common Name: Jacob's Ladder
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)