Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
AKA: Twirligig™ Hydrangea
Buy Tutu™ Hydrangea online. Tutu™ Hydrangea is a beautiful Hydrangea that features swirls of soft pink sterile florets that surround the deep pink fertile flowers in a spectacular blooming show. This charming bud-hardy hydrangea is very showy. Flowers may turn purple or blue in acidic soils.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Purchase TUTU™ HYDRANGEA Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(7 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(14 units available now - S) -
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Family: Hydrangeaceae · Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
TUTU™ HYDRANGEA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for TUTU™ HYDRANGEA
TUTU™ HYDRANGEA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.