- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Decumaria is very easy to grow. Fertilize once a year with slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
BARBARA ANN CLIMBING HYDRANGEA
Buy Barbara Ann Climbing Hydrangea online. Has attractive glossy green foliage on a climbing, deciduous, native vine, reaching up to 40 feet. 2-3 inch clusters of fragrant flowers peaking in late May. Produces aerial roots and must climb to flower.
Common Name: Climbing Hydrangea / Woodvamp
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(151 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(174 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.