Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Oklahoma Proven
- Proven Winners
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Light Pink
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Garden Phlox is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
FLAME® WHITE EYE GARDEN PHLOX
'Flame White Eye'
PP22211 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Flame® White Eye Garden Phlox online.Butterflies and hummingbirds love 'Flame® White Eye'! Fragrant, snow white flowers with magenta eyes bloom in midsummer above compact green foliage.
Common Name: Phlox
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.