- Proven Winners
- Oklahoma Proven
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Dark Pink
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Garden Phlox is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
FLAME® PINK GARDEN PHLOX
PP11804 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Flame® Pink Garden Phlox online. Fragrant, medium pink flowers with darker pink centers bloom in midsummer above compact green foliage. Choose it for containers, patio gardens, and the middle of the border.
Common Name: Phlox
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(6 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart