Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLEEDING HEARTS FALSE SUNFLOWER
Heliopsis helianthoides var. scabra 'Bleeding Hearts'
Eco gallon Potted
(3 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 36-40 Inches · Mature Spread: 36-40 Inches
Buy Bleeding Hearts False Sunflower online. 'Bleeding Hearts' is the first Heliopsis that blooms from July until frost with no yellow on its flowers. Flowers bloom a deep orange-red, and turn to golden orange with red centers as they age. Foliage is dark green with black flower stems. A perfect height for the middle or back of the perennial border. Also great as a cut flower and for attracting butterflies.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Sunflower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLEEDING HEARTS FALSE SUNFLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BLEEDING HEARTS FALSE SUNFLOWER
BLEEDING HEARTS FALSE SUNFLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Heliopsis is very easy to grow and adapt to most soil conditions. Fertilize once a year with a slow release fertilizer.