Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Dwarf/Small Growing
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Euonymus is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
PURPLE LEAF WINTERCREEPER EUONYMUS
Buy Purple Leaf Wintercreeper Euonymus online. Semi-prostrate with deep green summer foliage turning plum color in winter.Excellent ground cover. Perfect for large area coverage, hillsides and areas not easily accessed for care.
Common Name: Euonymus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(12 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(1134 units available now - G)
Add to Cart