Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
DWARF GLOBE BLUE SPRUCE
Picea pungens 'Glauca Globosa'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
5 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - Details -
List Price $180.00
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Globe Dwarf Blue Spruce online. A true dwarf spruce with a low graft, provides an eye-catching specimen in the landscape. This compact spruce has bluish-white needles and a globe-shape habit maturing at 3 foot high with a similar width.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PATIO TREE VERSION
Family: Pinaceae · Common Name: Spruce
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
DWARF GLOBE BLUE SPRUCE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for DWARF GLOBE BLUE SPRUCE
DWARF GLOBE BLUE SPRUCE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Picea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About DWARF GLOBE BLUE SPRUCE
Prefers moist well draining soil