Photo courtesy of Bailey Nurseries
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Distylium is very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
VINTAGE JADE DISTYLIUM
PP23128 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Vintage Jade Distylium online. 'Vintage Jade' is a spreading shrub with evergreen dark green leaves that form a low growing mound. It blooms in late winter with small, reddish-maroon flowers. Like 'Coppertone', it is very insect and disease resistant.
Common Name: Distylium
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(875 units available now - R)
Add to Cart