- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Lagerstroemia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CRAPEMYRTLE
Buy White Chocolate Crapemyrtle online. Has excellent foliage color! New foliage emerges burgundy and matures to a dark chocolate brown. Clusters of small, pure white flowers contrast nicely with the dark foliage. Orange and yellow fall foliage color and interesting bark make this a shrub of interest year round.
Common Name: Crapemyrtle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(19 units available now - S)
Add to Cart