- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Crapemyrtles are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
VELMA'S ROYAL DELIGHT CRAPEMYRTLE
'Velma's Royal Delight'
Buy Velma's Royal Delight Crapemyrtle online. A compact, upright variety that with non-fading magenta flowers. A unique color for crapemyrtle and considered to be the most cold hardy variety.
Common Name: Crapemyrtle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Add to Cart