Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
Leaf Color Winter*
- Purple/Dark Purple
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Rain Garden
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
SMOKE AND MIRRORS CORAL BELLS
'Smoke and Mirrors'
PP31785 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Smoke and Mirrors Coral Bells online. This brightly colored Heuchera has pewter grey foliage with a rosy blush that matures to a solid gray with dark gray veins. The leaves are matte and the undersides of leaves are rosy purple. In summer, light rose pink flowers sit above the foliage on tall, dark, upright stalks. This variety has performed exceptionally well in the Southern United States.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)