Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SOUTHERN COMFORT CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now - )
21 additional units available for Pre-Order - EXPECTED READY TO SHIP IN JUNE -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 12-14 Inches · Mature Spread: 20-24 Inches
Buy Southern Comfort Coral Bells online. Huge cinnamon-peach leaves and a lush habit. This plant makes a bold foliage statement. Creamy white flowers erupt in late summer. Foliage color changes from cinnamon peach to burnished copper to amber. Bred to do well in Southern humidity, the Midwest, the Northeast or in the Northwest.
Family: Saxifragaceae · Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SOUTHERN COMFORT CORAL BELLS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
3 review(s) for SOUTHERN COMFORT CORAL BELLS
SOUTHERN COMFORT CORAL BELLS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About SOUTHERN COMFORT CORAL BELLS
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.