Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
'Caramel' Coral Bells is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
CARAMEL CORAL BELLS
Buy Caramel Coral Bells online. Caramel has glowing apricot new growth fading to soft amber by summer. Fall color is an intense salmon red. Its lobed fuzzy foliage typical of H. villosa stays clean. An eastern US native species that is plenty hardy and unsurpassed for longevity, even in the prolonged heat and humidity of the South. Long panicles of creamy white flowers in late summer.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(27 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart