Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLACK TAFFETA CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
BLACK TAFFETA CORAL BELLS Hardiness Zone: 4-9
Buy Black Taffeta Coral Bells online. Black Taffeta Coral Bells has silky, black foliage chicly ruffled as if it was launched from a Parisian fashion house! Large, glossy leaves in perfect proportion to the plant. You've got to see this one in person to fully appreciate its charm and elegance.
Mature Height: 10-12 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-15 Inches
Purchase BLACK TAFFETA CORAL BELLS Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - Standard Package
List Price $25.00
Family: Saxifragaceae · Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLACK TAFFETA CORAL BELLS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BLACK TAFFETA CORAL BELLS
BLACK TAFFETA CORAL BELLS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About BLACK TAFFETA CORAL BELLS
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.