Courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
- Purple/Dark Purple
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Rain Garden
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
BLACK TAFFETA CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Black Taffeta Coral Bells online. Black Taffeta Coral Bells has silky, black foliage chicly ruffled as if it was launched from a Parisian fashion house! Large, glossy leaves in perfect proportion to the plant. You've got to see this one in person to fully appreciate its charm and elegance.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.