Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PRIMO® BLACK PEARL CORAL BELLS
PP29395 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Primo® Black Pearl Coral Bells online. The Primo® Series of Coral Bells differ from the Dolce® Series as they have larger, faster growing habits and a more substantial landscape presence due to their larger leaves. 'Black Pearl' sets a new standard for near black Coral Bells as they show off shiny, scalloped leaves that have a ruffled edge. The back of these amazing leaves are going to be a beautiful rosy purple shade. These leaves can grow as large as 4.5" wide, and as they mature they will have a slight silver overlay to them. White flowers will appear in summer!
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 8-10 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-20 Inches
Purchase PRIMO® BLACK PEARL CORAL BELLS Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(27 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Family: Saxifragaceae · Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PRIMO® BLACK PEARL CORAL BELLS Plant Characteristics
|•||Proven Winners Perennials|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for PRIMO® BLACK PEARL CORAL BELLS
PRIMO® BLACK PEARL CORAL BELLS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.